Thursday, January 26, 2012

Seek and Ye Shall Find

I'm sure that most of you who have websites are like me and love looking at your statistics. I always especially enjoy seeing the search terms that people use to find Ranch Dressing. Of course, like I've said before, I get a LOT of people who are just looking for a recipe for ranch dressing and again, I apologize. The most recent non-salad related ones that made me giggle are:

Cat hustle
- Ooh! Cute! I'd like to see that too! Tiny little leisure suits and paws pointed towards the sky.

Dressing like a buckaroo
- Cool. All about it. Send me snapshots.

I want to own him, help
- Whoa. I can only hope that this was some kind of knick-knack lust emergency as in, "Oh my god...this ceramic duck is wearing cowboy boots! But I can't afford him! I'll bet that Eartha can help!"

And then I kid you not, this one popped up:

I own him.

Huh! And here are some more terms that brought folks to the ranch:


Cat in a fireplace
- SEVEN people searched for this one. Which is good because I do have a photo of a cat in a fireplace. She shoots! she scores!



Creepy Fruit
- Yep. Endorsed by Eartha.

Macaroni with Tone Fish - This one is puzzling but the fact that not one but THREE people found me with the search term? Even more so.

And in the same vein:

Macaroni Vent Covers
- Ha! What do y'all take me for?? Whatever it is, I like it!

And then there was:

Squirrels dressed up Roman
- Once again - love to see it.

70's Hot Tub - Yep, I just keep on getting hits this way. For those of you who are used to my hot tub fascination, you'll probably shield your eyes now. Those who don't...


One.



Two.



Three!




Rub-a-dub-dub!


Ha! Oh my god, that one never gets old to me.


Next up:

Big Beautiful Woman Dominatrix - I know of a lot of vintage loving gals who get this one. Sadly, I'm a big, beautiful kitten without a whip. Can I interest you in a photo of a cat in a fireplace instead?


Ooh! Now that's what I'm talking about! Hawt!


Well, whatever brings you here, I hope that you keep coming back. And I promise you that one of these days, I'm going to post a ranch dressing recipe to make this whole thing legit.

Until next time,
x's and o's,
Eartha

10 comments:

Sara In AZ said...

I ask, can we EVER get enough of the 70s hot tub shot?!? :D

Hey, I have a cat in the fireplace pic too - George! hee!

I think you get way more interesting hits from search terms than we do, but sometimes we do get some pretty crazy ones!

And I NEED to see the macaroni vent covers, I think we could have used this at Mom's place!!! :D

BEESTLYproducts said...

hahah! i wish my queries were that good!

and the dude with the beard in the 70's hot tub: ya think i could get his number? i wanna show him what a "cat in a fireplace" looks like.

Jamie@OwlReally.com said...

wow you get way crazier ones than i do!!! such a fun post, i might have to do one myself!

Georgie Horn said...

Hey.
That
Cat
Can
Walk
on
Fire
neat

erin said...

hilllarious!

i love that one of mine was "a picture of half rabbit and half man"

i sure don't have THAT in my taxidermy collection yet.

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, Pip in the fireplace—twice!—is killing me! LOVE IT! lol

And I am so going to figure out how to make you a macaroni vent cover. Roman squirrels, I'm not sure. But we'll see.

Rae - Say It Aint So said...

i love looking at my search terms too. i have gotten 6 hits from the search "parents room wallpaper walls only". my favorite recent one was "toof tattoo"

i think i have the same fake fire! and i have a pair of those owls too! but mine are black.

sarajean said...

My more satisfying search term was "things that are wrong and dirty" and I hope they were directed to the 70's hot tub because EW. Hell, that probably counted as a bath back then. And I'm sorry, I probably did send the BBW domme person your way somehow or there's just a lot of folks needing the services of a big, authoritative woman. I should quit grad school now...

Betty2Tone said...

My favorite thing that led someone to my blog was, "sneaking a peak at older women" I guess I talk about little old ladies more than I realized

chantilly said...

i LOVE looking at my search terms sometimes.

i remember about once every day, for a couple months, someone would search for "zoologists at work" and find my blog. i have no idea how or why. i won't even get into the more inappropriate ones...

xx